The {GTB} Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{GTB} NQ 1.2.3
Poll

Do you prefer 8 bots or 12 bots?

Portable telephones and their prices :O Vote_lcap57%Portable telephones and their prices :O Vote_rcap 57% [ 20 ]
Portable telephones and their prices :O Vote_lcap20%Portable telephones and their prices :O Vote_rcap 20% [ 7 ]
Portable telephones and their prices :O Vote_lcap23%Portable telephones and their prices :O Vote_rcap 23% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 35

Gallery

Portable telephones and their prices :O Empty
Latest topics
» Nostalgia Dive
Portable telephones and their prices :O EmptyMon May 01, 2023 1:41 am by {GTB} Senorankka

» Good ol' days
Portable telephones and their prices :O EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:31 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Just for fun
Portable telephones and their prices :O EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:26 pm by {GTB} Bloodyfin

» {GTB} FailWizArd
Portable telephones and their prices :O EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:19 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Hackusation!!!
Portable telephones and their prices :O EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:17 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Whats your internet speed
Portable telephones and their prices :O EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:07 pm by rathi91

» crimbo
Portable telephones and their prices :O EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:12 pm by {GTB} buntski

» O my terribly god,
Portable telephones and their prices :O EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 am by {GTB} Nodrog

» Power out - Official Goodbye :]
Portable telephones and their prices :O EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 am by {GTB} birra

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Portable telephones and their prices :O

5 posters

Go down

Portable telephones and their prices :O Empty Portable telephones and their prices :O

Post  {GTB} URmS Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:50 pm

I haven't created any threads lately so here goes:
I was wondering - if Internet is "cheap" in Estonia - then what else is cheap?
So I was wondering how much you guys pay (per month) for a mobile monthly subscription and what do you get for it.

I have the "max 22€" subscription and for that I get unlimited calls for 6 hours/month and 600 international text messages also per month.
Mobile broadband is 2,28€/Megabyte
0,06€ for every minute exceeding the 6 hour limit.
0,09€ for every text exceeding the 600 limit.

Good times.:3
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} URmS

Number of posts : 1506
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Portable telephones and their prices :O Empty Re: Portable telephones and their prices :O

Post  {GTB} Energy Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:02 pm

thats kinda cheap aswell u can even find 45 pounds ones with lie 5000minutes and text and top market phone but for 20/25 you get a good package with a very decent phone
{GTB} Energy
{GTB} Energy

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Portable telephones and their prices :O Empty Re: Portable telephones and their prices :O

Post  {GTB} URmS Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Strange. People here complain all the time. Must be the low wages.
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} URmS

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Energy Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:18 am

{GTB} URmS wrote:Strange. People here complain all the time. Must be the low wages.

everything is so much more expensive because of the stupid queen that gives pointless benefits to a pregnant 16 year old girl because she has no work job etc. also she gets house and child benefits and child tax credit houseing benefit and other suff ike free bus pass etc. and whats mostly pissing me of about this is that its all from normally working peoples taxes, i mean cmon get a job lazy people. oh forgot to mention dont take offence just statin facts Smile

Last edited by {GTB} Energy on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
{GTB} Energy
{GTB} Energy

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} URmS Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

There's always the possibility of.. Y'know... Moving here. :3 Cool
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} URmS

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Granny Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Nexus One

£40.00 per month

Unlimited texts, phone calls and internet.

(I spend about an average of 30 seconds per month on phone calls, and about 30 texts per month)

I do use the internet a lot on the phone though.
{GTB} Granny
{GTB} Granny
Admin

Number of posts : 1561
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.thegtb.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} URmS Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Oh, i forgot. I've got a Nokia 1209.
Isn't that 40£ a bit too - steep?
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} URmS

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} birra Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Mine is not pay monthly, its prepaid, you top up with say 10 eorus and wen its finished you top up. im currently on a student plan so prices are great. once 10 euros lasted me 10 weeks! Very Happy
{GTB} birra
{GTB} birra

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Granny Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:54 pm

{GTB} URmS wrote:Isn't that 40£ a bit too - steep?

Bahhh, gotta spend your money on something.

May as well be a decent phone.
{GTB} Granny
{GTB} Granny
Admin

Number of posts : 1561
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.thegtb.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} RAM Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Orange Racoon Dream
£10 a month gives me unlimited 50g internet, unlimited calls in the UK to any phone network or landline, unlimited international calls and unlimited texts and a free upgrade phone every three months to the latest model available and full free insurance on my phone
{GTB} RAM
{GTB} RAM

Number of posts : 231
Location : Newcastle under Lyme Staffs (oh yes its posh here...Not lol )
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Energy Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:40 am

{GTB} RAM wrote:Orange Racoon Dream
£10 a month gives me unlimited 50g internet, unlimited calls in the UK to any phone network or landline, unlimited international calls and unlimited texts and a free upgrade phone every three months to the latest model available and full free insurance on my phone

>.> i've never heard of such a good plan in my live and for only 10£
{GTB} Energy
{GTB} Energy

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} URmS Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:56 am

Yes, what is this sorcery? Shocked
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} URmS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum