The {GTB} Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{GTB} NQ 1.2.3
Poll

Do you prefer 8 bots or 12 bots?

Aimbots Vote_lcap57%Aimbots Vote_rcap 57% [ 20 ]
Aimbots Vote_lcap20%Aimbots Vote_rcap 20% [ 7 ]
Aimbots Vote_lcap23%Aimbots Vote_rcap 23% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 35

Gallery

Aimbots Empty
Latest topics
» Nostalgia Dive
Aimbots EmptyMon May 01, 2023 1:41 am by {GTB} Senorankka

» Good ol' days
Aimbots EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:31 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Just for fun
Aimbots EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:26 pm by {GTB} Bloodyfin

» {GTB} FailWizArd
Aimbots EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:19 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Hackusation!!!
Aimbots EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:17 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Whats your internet speed
Aimbots EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:07 pm by rathi91

» crimbo
Aimbots EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:12 pm by {GTB} buntski

» O my terribly god,
Aimbots EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 am by {GTB} Nodrog

» Power out - Official Goodbye :]
Aimbots EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 am by {GTB} birra

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aimbots

+2
{GTB} Granny
{GTB} RAM
6 posters

Go down

Aimbots Empty Aimbots

Post  {GTB} RAM Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Over the last month of playing I have had hours of fun on this server and maybe at this point I should thank you all for all the help and tips you have freely given to me to take me to the number 1 ranking postion on here..hang on sorry what....oh I'm not number one I'm number 65 well its not far off is it?
On several occassions during day sessions new people have come on to play and after a short while they start accusing other players of having aimbots which is always profusely denyed by the accused. Is it possible that some players on here would be so lame as to do this. I understand that without the aid of the not so good punk buster its a bit of a free for all allowing anyone to cheat.
I really hope that if anyone is stooping so low they have the balls to remove the aimbot and play fairly.
I wonder if it would ba good exercise to put pb on for a while just to see if anyones fighting ability was to noticeably diminish in anyway or if they did'nt turn up for a while!
Well I'm off me soap box now
Cya soon
RAM
{GTB} RAM
{GTB} RAM

Number of posts : 231
Location : Newcastle under Lyme Staffs (oh yes its posh here...Not lol )
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Aimbots Empty Re: Aimbots

Post  {GTB} Granny Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:38 pm

You are quite right, people will deny it.

The only reason for having one is because they want players like you and I to think they are good players.

Well for one, this is a fun server with a fun mod and fun members and I hope fun outlook on the game itself.

I hope players join this clan because they like the warm welcome and the humour that goes with it.

There's no point in having an aimbot here.

Let's be clear about it though.
I will ban my own Mother if she comes on here and is proved to be cheating.

As it happens I re-enabled punkbuster yesterday after updating it and it is currently running.

I am afraid that we will have to put up with the random kicks that it seems to generate, if the updates don't work.

Thanks for the post RAM.
Lets hope it works.
{GTB} Granny
{GTB} Granny
Admin

Number of posts : 1561
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.thegtb.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Pr3dAtOr Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 pm

But dont forget, I have seen an aimbot used by a player and PB was Enabled, so PB cant stop everyone
{GTB} Pr3dAtOr
{GTB} Pr3dAtOr

Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Pr3dAtOr Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 pm

{GTB} Granny wrote:You are quite right, people will deny it.

The only reason for having one is because they want players like you and I to think they are good players.

Well for one, this is a fun server with a fun mod and fun members and I hope fun outlook on the game itself.

I hope players join this clan because they like the warm welcome and the humour that goes with it.

There's no point in having an aimbot here.

Let's be clear about it though.
I will ban my own Mother if she comes on here and is proved to be cheating.

As it happens I re-enabled punkbuster yesterday after updating it and it is currently running.

I am afraid that we will have to put up with the random kicks that it seems to generate, if the updates don't work.

Thanks for the post RAM.
Lets hope it works.

Granny, i also said it on MSN, but there is a new update of PB, made today for the old one. It seems this new version fixed a bug in the old one
{GTB} Pr3dAtOr
{GTB} Pr3dAtOr

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Granny Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:24 pm

There will always be hackers that will get around punkbuster or whatever measure we take.

Just have to vigilant about these things and keep an eye open for people that are ruining a fun time for everyone else.
{GTB} Granny
{GTB} Granny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} V-ReX Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:42 pm

launch a new update of PB and the newest aimbot/wallhack/HP-cheat/etc. is out tomorrow, you wont be able to stop it.
you can be able to try and keep it a the lowest rate possible tho, lets hope thats enough
{GTB} V-ReX
{GTB} V-ReX

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Granny Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:53 pm

You are right.

But as I said, we are a fun clan and to me there doesn't seem to be any point in hacking on our server.

I personnally don't care if someone is good or terrible at the game.

If they want to play here they are welcome, I will help anyone that looks as though they could do with some help if they want it.

Saying that, even though we are a fun clan, nobody likes to feel cheated and it ruins my mojo when I hear about people cheating on something that I have worked quite hard at to create.

I am not a "Naturally Gifted" person when it comes to things like servers and websites so it means I had to work a lot harder than a lot of website/server owners to get my head around it all.

I am still learning (and then forgetting) new things all the time.

But I love the creative side of it all and it gives me a lot of pleasure seeing people have fun here.

Hackers just ruin it all for everyone.
{GTB} Granny
{GTB} Granny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Granny Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Sorry, went on a bit then didn't I.

I'll shut up now.

Aimbots 525343
{GTB} Granny
{GTB} Granny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Pr3dAtOr Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Aimbots 525343, go on mate Very Happy
{GTB} Pr3dAtOr
{GTB} Pr3dAtOr

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} birra Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 am

The word "bot" in "aimbot" seemd to stir me up abit. something about the bots is annoying me, the fact being, they're TOO ****** GOOD!!!! SOMETIMES THEYRE EVEN BETTER THAN PR3DAT0R!!!!!! Let me give you an example in the map Caen 2. Know there is that river with green water?? Now, being humans, we cant see through it obviously. But the bots can which if 100% fake its like they have some sort of GPS on them so they can shoot you thru the water. FAKE AND ANNOYING!!!

Now some of us might think that sniping is a good thing to do on a map which is very open and big. So if I had to snipe someone, he will go running for cover as he wont know where i am, but the bots, as though God, know where i will be and start shooting me with almost 100% accuracy, even with a pistol. DONT YOU THINK THIS IS FAKE!!!! I THINK SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONT ABOUT THIS GRANNY!! So the whole idea about secrecy and keeping a low porfile is completely eliminated. Even if you dont shoot them and you're miles away from them, they can still see you and shoot you with accuracy, which a real player will find doing as the target is far away.

I noticed this is the map Breakout. Know where the allies spawn in a room with a window overlooking the ground below where there is a high wall in front of them (with the tank on it)??? Now i was an Axis sniper on the COMPLETE OPPISITE END of the map on a hill with the sniper and had a clear view of where the Allies spawn. NOW, BEFORE I STARTED SHOOTING THE BOTS, MIRACULOUSLY, THEY ALREADY KNEW WHERE I WAS AND STARTED SHOOTING ME, WITH ACCURACY!!! WHILE A REAL PLAYER TOOK SOME TIME TO NOTICE WHERE I WAS!!!

They can even shoot you with a grenade attach to the Garand from miles away with great accuracy!! Hello, abit fake??? That takes ages to master.

May I remind you that this isnt only annoying me, but someelse I shall not mention his name Cpt. Chris. So Gran do something about these bloody bots, I found them better when they were complete dumbos, because i used to laugh at their stupidity which would make playing fun.

Aimbots 968216 Aimbots 968216 Aimbots 968216 Aimbots 968216 Aimbots 968216 Aimbots 968216
{GTB} birra
{GTB} birra

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} birra Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:08 am

And let me remind you that im not Predator or Bloody or Fireol or Nuit or Cognac so i find it hard to kill them!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
{GTB} birra
{GTB} birra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:22 am

Hi all, I totally agree with birra, maybe I don't get annoyed a lot cose 60% I kill bots when we are near eachother, but I get very annoyed when we are miles away and they are with a pistol or a garandnade and they hit you exactly in your face Shocked OMG!! Aimbots 91748 they are just prosss -_- Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Granny Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:35 am

Well the problem we have is that they are "bots"

I have programmed in quite a bit of innacuracy on the x and y axis.

I know you think they are hitting you every time but honestly they are not.

It's just that you will only notice the shots that hit you.

It is absolutely impossible to get bots to behave like real humans, they are after all, programmed.

We have had many discussions in the past about what level they should be set to and there are many, many differing opinions on what level it should be.

I just go with the majority.

I can only suggest that you call a vote and I and will do as the majority requests.

I would say however, that there is a need to have them until our server gets super popular.

They encourage visitors and members to connect when there is nobody else on, and gives people something to fight whilst waiting for friends and visitors to join.

You only need to look at the server to see, as an example of this I noticed Renato Zero playing for a few hours on his own earlier.

If the bots weren't there he may have just connected to another server.

I don't like the bots any more than anyone else, but they do have the uses and I have a lot to "thank them" for.
{GTB} Granny
{GTB} Granny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Pr3dAtOr Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:53 am

{GTB} birra wrote:SOMETIMES THEYRE EVEN BETTER THAN PR3DAT0R!!!!!!

First, i have much lag i already cant hit a thing so then its easy for a bot to kill me.
Second, thats just bullsh*t.
Third, the bots are only annoying, and not better then me, yeah sometime i make a mistake that will cost more 1 more death, but ok
{GTB} Pr3dAtOr
{GTB} Pr3dAtOr

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} birra Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:01 am

Well actually what i meant is that they can be as good as you in the sense that they shoot you in a second, even from far away.
{GTB} birra
{GTB} birra

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} URmS Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 pm

By fake, you mean it's a game? Shocked Shocked

It can hardly ever be "real". I agree that they are good but if you spectate them, you'll see, they aren't really that good. What a Face
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} URmS

Number of posts : 1506
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} V-ReX Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:25 pm

spectating them will make you laugh i suppose, even though yes from time to time they do kill you pretty fast.
and occasianoly i would want to shove the rilfenades up in their arse too.
but thats part of the game, you cant make em realistic cuz then they would have to 'learn' from actions they take.
and quake-engine isnt made for that, not yet tho
{GTB} V-ReX
{GTB} V-ReX

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum