The {GTB} Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{GTB} NQ 1.2.3
Poll

Do you prefer 8 bots or 12 bots?

Not going to be online till next week!!! Vote_lcap57%Not going to be online till next week!!! Vote_rcap 57% [ 20 ]
Not going to be online till next week!!! Vote_lcap20%Not going to be online till next week!!! Vote_rcap 20% [ 7 ]
Not going to be online till next week!!! Vote_lcap23%Not going to be online till next week!!! Vote_rcap 23% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 35

Gallery

Not going to be online till next week!!! Empty
Latest topics
» Nostalgia Dive
Not going to be online till next week!!! EmptyMon May 01, 2023 1:41 am by {GTB} Senorankka

» Good ol' days
Not going to be online till next week!!! EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:31 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Just for fun
Not going to be online till next week!!! EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:26 pm by {GTB} Bloodyfin

» {GTB} FailWizArd
Not going to be online till next week!!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:19 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Hackusation!!!
Not going to be online till next week!!! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:17 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Whats your internet speed
Not going to be online till next week!!! EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:07 pm by rathi91

» crimbo
Not going to be online till next week!!! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:12 pm by {GTB} buntski

» O my terribly god,
Not going to be online till next week!!! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 am by {GTB} Nodrog

» Power out - Official Goodbye :]
Not going to be online till next week!!! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 am by {GTB} birra

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Not going to be online till next week!!!

+3
{GTB} Granny
{GTB} Stefke555
{GTB} Fireol
7 posters

Go down

Not going to be online till next week!!! Empty Not going to be online till next week!!!

Post  {GTB} Fireol Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 am

Ok guys!!! im going again to England, this time im going to Bristol since the University of Bristol has aked me for an interview for Medicine, its on friday Razz!!!

Im leaving tommorow and ill be back on tuesday next week!!! anyways i hope they pick me for the university since its a great one :S!!! Also if anyone has had an interview or so could u post some tips that could help me since im leaving tommorow at 8 o clock and i have a bit of time to read some posts!!! that could help me loads Very Happy!!!

Well hope u guys dont miss me jejeje Wink, and be ready to get pwned once i reach hahahahhaha Very Happy!!! take care!!!

PS: have some cherrys!!! cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

Not going to be online till next week!!! 727905 till next week!!!

{GTB} Fireol

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://thegtb.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Not going to be online till next week!!! Empty Re: Not going to be online till next week!!!

Post  {GTB} Stefke555 Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:45 am

Sorry can't help you, but good luck with it...
{GTB} Stefke555
{GTB} Stefke555

Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Not going to be online till next week!!! Empty Re: Not going to be online till next week!!!

Post  {GTB} Granny Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 am

Bristol Sucks !
{GTB} Granny
{GTB} Granny
Admin

Number of posts : 1561

http://www.thegtb.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Pr3dAtOr Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:31 pm

{GTB} Granny wrote:Bristol Sucks !
Not going to be online till next week!!! 525343
{GTB} Pr3dAtOr
{GTB} Pr3dAtOr

Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Zylet Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:20 pm

LOL Granny xD
{GTB} Zylet
{GTB} Zylet

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} URmS Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:48 pm

I like BBC Very Happy
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} URmS

Number of posts : 1506
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} F!ghter Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Fireol, go away from Bristol!.... Very Happy
{GTB} F!ghter
{GTB} F!ghter

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://www.hobbysta.pl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down