The {GTB} Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{GTB} NQ 1.2.3
Poll

Do you prefer 8 bots or 12 bots?

New rig - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%New rig - Page 3 Vote_rcap 57% [ 20 ]
New rig - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%New rig - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 7 ]
New rig - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%New rig - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 35

Gallery

New rig - Page 3 Empty
Latest topics
» Nostalgia Dive
New rig - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 1:41 am by {GTB} Senorankka

» Good ol' days
New rig - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:31 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Just for fun
New rig - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:26 pm by {GTB} Bloodyfin

» {GTB} FailWizArd
New rig - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:19 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Hackusation!!!
New rig - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:17 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Whats your internet speed
New rig - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:07 pm by rathi91

» crimbo
New rig - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:12 pm by {GTB} buntski

» O my terribly god,
New rig - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 am by {GTB} Nodrog

» Power out - Official Goodbye :]
New rig - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 am by {GTB} birra

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New rig

+3
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} Energy
{GTB} V-ReX
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New rig - Page 3 Empty Re: New rig

Post  {GTB} URmS Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

and my games run at 1920x1080 without the screen cutting off any edges. I cba to count the pixels to see if it really is 1080p though... Laughing
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} URmS

Number of posts : 1506
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Energy Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 am

mine cuts of the edges cause its not full hd compatible but its not that much of a difference
{GTB} Energy
{GTB} Energy

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} birra Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm

{GTB} Energy wrote:
{GTB} birra wrote:Sorry i didnt understand a thing! You gonna have to explain again! In a clear, understandable organised fashion.

*sigh, basically there are two types of signal, digital and analogue, analogue is variable all the time so the quality isnt always best, while digital always transferes data perfectly, old crt monitors and still lcd's use analogue like for example my tv which only has vga analogue connection, and digital hdmi, my graphics card only supports digital signal so i have to connect it through hdmi ports which transfer digital signal, but what the problem is my tv is only hd ready aka. 720 progressive, or 1080 interlaced so physically im running an 1080i digital signal from my computer to tv but my tv's hdmi wasn't intended as a computer connection so it has one resolution it can display and few lower that is supports so untill i get a proper full hd aka 1080p monitor i will not have great quality display as the monitor wont run on native resolution, i hope this makes sense and its simpliest way i can explain this

Lol unfortunately im not a techno-geek (wish i was) so i still didnt really understand. Rest assured that if i was i would have understood straight away. Dont bother explaining again.

By the way i wanted to ask. You know that games come on a DVD-ROM? If i had to put that DVD-ROM game into a dvd player (like u put a movie dvd into player) connected to a TV, will the game run on TV?
{GTB} birra
{GTB} birra

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} URmS Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 am

The game wouldn't. If there are some "standard" image, music or video files, then they might play. For instance, your older game discs might have had some audio (.wav, mp3, etc) files on them. If you pop that into a modern DVD player then it would play these files. Very Happy
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} URmS

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} URmS Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:43 am

New rig - Page 3 Untitled-2
Did you guys notice that my Siggy isn't hitting the other end of the designated "siggy space" anymore? It changed right around when i got my new wide screen monitor... Rolling Eyes

Also, my posts make up for about (more than) a tenth of the total number of posts. :3
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} URmS

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Energy Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:23 pm

congratz :]
{GTB} Energy
{GTB} Energy

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} Energy Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 pm

{GTB} birra wrote:
{GTB} Energy wrote:
{GTB} birra wrote:Sorry i didnt understand a thing! You gonna have to explain again! In a clear, understandable organised fashion.

*sigh, basically there are two types of signal, digital and analogue, analogue is variable all the time so the quality isnt always best, while digital always transferes data perfectly, old crt monitors and still lcd's use analogue like for example my tv which only has vga analogue connection, and digital hdmi, my graphics card only supports digital signal so i have to connect it through hdmi ports which transfer digital signal, but what the problem is my tv is only hd ready aka. 720 progressive, or 1080 interlaced so physically im running an 1080i digital signal from my computer to tv but my tv's hdmi wasn't intended as a computer connection so it has one resolution it can display and few lower that is supports so untill i get a proper full hd aka 1080p monitor i will not have great quality display as the monitor wont run on native resolution, i hope this makes sense and its simpliest way i can explain this

Lol unfortunately im not a techno-geek (wish i was) so i still didnt really understand. Rest assured that if i was i would have understood straight away. Dont bother explaining again.

By the way i wanted to ask. You know that games come on a DVD-ROM? If i had to put that DVD-ROM game into a dvd player (like u put a movie dvd into player) connected to a TV, will the game run on TV?

also consier the fact that dvd doesnt have very good if barely few mb's of grtaphics ram which are purely used to decode and display stuff, and why woud you want to run a game through dvd player??? if you have pc?
{GTB} Energy
{GTB} Energy

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} birra Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:00 pm

No Energy i was just wondering if the dvd would be read and loaded and if possible "play".

Urms then why dont you make a SMALL siggy?
{GTB} birra
{GTB} birra

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} URmS Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:31 pm

{GTB} birra wrote:Urms then why dont you make a SMALL siggy?
I have a tiny siggy. What I need is a bigger signature because i'm currently wasting all that space. :/
{GTB} URmS
{GTB} URmS

Back to top Go down

Post  {GTB} birra Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Wait is there a difference between a siggy and a signature? I thought they are the same thing. Make a small picture and a small signature inside it.
{GTB} birra
{GTB} birra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum